Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Upgrade time

(Iphones are for sheep) /emoticons/biggrin.png
Say what????

1284719828_dramatic-sheep.gif

It cost me £50 and the something like £12 for a years worth of backups, my laptop died the other week and without the backup on georges server i would have been stuffed! It also taught me to back up more :eek: they just emailed me the file and it was all up and running again on the new laptop :thumbsup:
Cheers and thanks tuffers

I thoughti had the same thing last month, my laptop wouldnt stay on and kept switching off, i was worried as it had all my round info and accounts, but it turned out that all i needed to do was unplug the battery and now it works fine assuming its always pluged in /emoticons/tongue.png

Im on an ipad :rolleyes: i prefer them so i can use it sitting down where ever i like easily

Cheers and thanks tuffers
I thoughti had the same thing last month, my laptop wouldnt stay on and kept switching off, i was worried as it had all my round info and accounts, but it turned out that all i needed to do was unplug the battery and now it works fine assuming its always pluged in /emoticons/tongue.png

Im on an ipad :rolleyes: i prefer them so i can use it sitting down where ever i like easily
Just remember to do regular backups and save any work your doing, as if your running it on mains power only your screwed if you have a power cut or if someone walks past and knocks the lead out.

My screen cracked as i opened it, it worked out cheaper to buy a new laptop than to pay ££££ to get a dell fixed :cool:
If its one of those Inspiron 1545's it would be cheap to fix, only £50 for a screen and 15 mins for a novice to fit. Dells are pretty **** though, build quality has always been poor in my opinion, even their XPS range are getting bad.

Latest Posts

Back