Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Con Man?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

I had a ''google accountant'' call me and told me he could put my website on the first page of google because he ''worked'' for google

I said; its already there,

He replied; Well we can put your site on the first page of google for all you key phrases

I replied; Im already on the first page of google for my key pharaes

He replied; How much do you pay for that each month.

I replied; 150 a year, My webmaster takes care of that for me

He replied; Really? [in shocked voice] Then hung up the phone.

What a joke! Was pretty funny though. Its one of those conversations you had to have herd to appreciate it.

yer i had a guy phone me last month with the same sort off offer, 25 minutes later i was still talking to him! i was on hands free and helped pass the time while i was working! lol

yer i had a guy phone me last month with the same sort off offer, 25 minutes later i was still talking to him! i was on hands free and helped pass the time while i was working! lol
Love that..

Well it's there phone bill, it's nice to talk to someone while working! Lol
they dont have phone bills mate

these people rip off that many people they buy sim cards with a lot of minutes.... before the number gets hot... all them minutes have been used up and replaced with a different number /emoticons/smile.png so the new number they got they will abuse that until they toke all the minutes out of it.... then its snapped again lol

thats why they all ring u of unknown aswell the nutters lol

i get loads of calls like that usually telling me they can make my website be found on the internet my reply is well you found me ok didnt you

Yep used to get them all the time! "We can get you number one in google for your keywords and search" me "do your homework I am number one!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the best one is when they say there from google and you ask why are you ringing me from a mobile then? they soon hang up

I have google, yell, various directories telling me, you need to do this, it will be great for your business, generate me more custom, can you afford not to, you are the only window cleaner we have contacted....

I'm like rc, I ramble on and talk complete dung to them then they soon get bored...

Back