Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Seeking Recommendations in the Manchester area.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Kelly037

Hello Everyone ?  I'm hoping you pros can help!

I have been given the task to find a local company who can convert the inside of our Ifor Williams Box Trailer. We have all the gear, so now we are looking for a friendly, sustainable company who can complete the bespoke installation.

3 water tanks - 2 fresh cold water, 1 waste.

Pumps installed at 240V.

Retractable hose exciting the back shutter - to deliver fresh water.

Secure/safe in transit.

Availability to replicate multiple times over in the future.

Many Thanks in advance!

Kindest Regards

Kelly

Last edited by a moderator:
What sort of thing are you intending to do with the tanks? Make sure you don't overload the trailer and stay under the total train weight!

I used KTD in Dunston to do a tank install and internal fabrication. If you go on their website you can see some of the stuff they do. Very happy with the price and quality of work done, bit of a hike for you though.

https://ktdne.com/ 
These guys look really smart!! Such a shame they're not closer. I will still look into them though, thank you for the suggestion.

Thanks for the suggestion. I will give them a call ?

These guys look really smart!! Such a shame they're not closer. I will still look into them though, thank you for the suggestion.

Thanks for the suggestion. I will give them a call ?
I’m with Ched on this one. What are you trying to do??? Why do you need fresh water and why carry a tank of waste water????

Latest Posts

Back