Seen this on ebay

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Gary Harry, May 19, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Gary Harry

Gary Harry Member

I've found this on eBay thinking of giving up the ladders and buying something like this is it any good

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. Andy

Andy Forum Addict

There is no DI vessel there that will be another £100 with refurbished di bottle and the resin. And you should source everything individual and compare the price.

3. Den

Den Forum Addict

There is a 10" di vessel with this package, but as Andy says check other company's first, Collins water products on eBay for your ro and di.

Den.

4. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Fine for a small round. 10 houses per day perhaps otherwise tanks too small. Pole is too floppy / heavy and the RO will be very slow.

5. TolishAPurd

Spend a bit more and pick the items yourself. As a recent convert myself I can say that I am glad I bought a good quality pole. It's not the lightest there is but it's nice and strong and a good balance between cost to weight ratio (SLX 22).

I'm no expert but I am pretty sure that tank will need a frame welded for it to be safe in a van.

If you're going to do it, bite the bullet and get it right first time, rather than buying twice/constantly upgrading.

6. adamangler

adamangler Wakefield Window Warrior

WFP can be as cheap or as expensive as you like

for a van mount anything from £300 +

that lot looks fine, you could find cheaper second hand or you could spend a lot more, its up to you.

Advertisement