Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Advertising on Facebook

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Maund

Hi all, I advertise my page on all of my local for sale groups, trying to think of some sort of promotion to attract customers. Wondering if you guys have tried something that really works.

I spend most of my time on facebook  because of the pages I run and to be honest I tried loads of thing with my business pages and never had very much joy 

Tbh I gave up posting on those sites it gets your name around but the people on those places mainly want something for nothing. I know some guys on here have done well but where I live it's been a waste of time. And offer might help but I know sure how long term those type of customer will be.

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I tried various fb pages and paying to boost posts and the overall results have been mediocre, That's not to say fb doesn't work as I have picked up loads of clients through refferals on a private residents fb page I have gained over 20 new clients and all signed up to pay via GoCardless in last 8 weeks 

Face book as been great for me always getting enquiries picked up some great jobs thru FB that and word of mouth now is all I use, had a excellent website ranked well in the rating visiually looked great really happy with it but only got 3 three enquiries in 5 months so cancelled it as couldn't justify the £25 a month expensive just one £12 job. 

Back