Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pump seems to be leaking

WCF

Help Support WCF:

SMC CLEANING

Hi guys got a two man system when I first got it few months ago one of the pumps was leaking water as I only needed to use it myself I used the other one they said they would replace it must of been a faulty one. Haven't had the new one put in yet but the one that was working fine has now started to leak it seems to be by the top where you have a few screws just below the electrical pins. Has anyone got a clue why or is this yet another faulty pump???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aburybe7.jpg
yravavez.jpg
evyna7ad.jpg
zuty7ene.jpg
hu3etymy.jpg

I'm not sure what make the pump is and not with the van at the moment.

Well it's been working fine up until now and I noticed it leaking today with the other one tightened all screws and it still do the same.

yes then u will b able to check the seal just b carefull an go slow im only saying that cos ive never sin one of them pumps b 4

Worth ago I suppose. Say if it is cracked I'm guessing replace it or is it raft simple?

if it is cracked ide gunk it up with evo-stick or a strong glue an then put bk togther an hope it seals it that will get u out the jam till u get a new pump,if u do get a new pump get a shurflo pump there bomb prouf

How old is the system and what make pumps are those?

Best you don't mess with it if it's still under guarantee

3 months to be honest the bloke I got it of doesn't have a clue the system is not a make the bloke just Cottoned on how a system is put together and is selling them like I said earlier I don't have a clue what make the pumps are as the van is at my lock up.

Think you have been stiched up like a kipper on that one as those pumps are ****.

3 months to be honest the bloke I got it of doesn't have a clue the system is not a make the bloke just Cottoned on how a system is put together and is selling them like I said earlier I don't have a clue what make the pumps are as the van is at my lock up.

Back