Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Work in progress

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I have used damo's system and it is great where you can lock the doors and work 120m away

The bonus with the roller system is pulling the hose ar extreme angles and it still works fine so you can park in the middle of a cluster of houses if you need to and even pull the hose towards the front of the van

Sod drilling a hole in brand new vans.

What if they were leased.

Will stick with my rollers. They make me 10 times quicker.

I have used damo's system and it is great where you can lock the doors and work 120m awayThe bonus with the roller system is pulling the hose ar extreme angles and it still works fine so you can park in the middle of a cluster of houses if you need to and even pull the hose towards the front of the van
I use hose directors at the side of my van. Can pull the hose any direction, and because its microbore, can shut the door and lock it :thumbsup:

Sod drilling a hole in brand new vans.
What if they were leased.

Will stick with my rollers. They make me 10 times quicker.

I am at the point that there only new for 3 months then there just like the old ones , vans a tools to earn money that's why I bin them off when they get to 5 years old or they start needing money spent on them , learnt the hard way when having a fleet of vans running we drill ours and get them fitted out befoure there number plates are fitted

What way have you got it setup at the present Damo? I like the sound of pulling it towards the van with ease

Rollers lasted 18months after 12 they were wearing

I may just go for the same idea/setup. But having my brackets made anyway /emoticons/smile.png

I bought a couple of rollers to copy your system but in the end I found doors can close and lock over the microbore so there really was no need. Nice system mind

Haha, this reminds me of the first firm i worked for. Last day of my months trial and I set the triple ladders against the rollerbar too hard, both van doors open, boss was placing his tools in the van... bloody bar the size of a scaffold pipe fell on his head... s*at myself... still... got the job though so must have done something right.

Back