Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The Gods Are Looking Down On Me

Knoxy

Last thursday I had a call to price up a job about 5 mile from where I live, priced the job at £60 and done it Saturday morning took me 2 and a half hours, the customers was happy and would like me to do it every 3 months or so, happy days.

Today I call to pay a bill and the owner of the place said can you give me a price, so i have a look round and quote £60, the owner is over the moon and said great I'll have it done every week, whooo hooo I'll have a few more like that please.

Just picked up another 2 houses and going to price up a large pup tomorrow, I've never known such highs and lows, some days I think this is never going to work nobody wants there windows cleaned and the ones who do already have a windy, then I have days like today and last week when people are calling and stoping me all the time to put them on the books. It's a funny business this.

Its a house with four small log cabins which the owners let each week. Not looking forward to the first clean but I'll just be thinking of the money /emoticons/biggrin.png

The owner also has a daughter who lives next door and said they'd ask her if she wants her windows done aswell.

Back