Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Scam Emails

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

I've had two in the last two days via my website demanding I pay an outstanding debt. Both have attached zip files :confused:. They don't say what the debt is, but one left a phone number +44 (0) 1175332754. The one yesterday had very dodgy English.

"Hi! Why your phone swicthed off ??? Or did you think its nomral that my the debt for serivces has not been paid so far? I remind, that debt amounts £163.17 ,and I'll just have to contact the police if you continue hiding .Bank account with invoice for payment attached to this letter."

Stacey Freriches

Contact the police then you scamming cow!

Here's today's

Dear Customer,

Your past due invoice #828897105439 is attached.

Please remit payment at your earliest convenience.

We thank you for your business and look forward to providing you with excellent service.

Sincerely,

Limousine LLC

Daria Nghe

You gotta laugh at the cheek of it. My neighbour is a copper, I'll let him investigate a bit more.

yep plenty of them about, my daughter received one today supposedly from Itunes app store. Went something like:

Thank you for your recent purchase of ------- price £9.99

then goes on to say if you did'nt make this purchase than contact Itunes within 24hrs leaving your bank card details so the matter can be resolved...followed by a link to click...ha no way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had to go check I'd got anti spam set up on your contact forms there tuffers. Phew that's a yes which makes em even cheekier cos they human. Eyup by the way.

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk

I had to go check I'd got anti spam set up on your contact forms there tuffers. Phew that's a yes which makes em even cheekier cos they human. Eyup by the way.
Dodger nice to hear from you on here.

Respect to the Dodger :hiding:

Yeah all good apart from being cream crackered. This window cleaning malarkey can kill ya lol.

Back