Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van setup

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi tad man ..how do I keep up to date with your vids. Im not very up on technology or face book. Many thanks Pete.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Hey bud! thanks for taking the time to watch some of the vids! Ok to get alerts to new videos what you do is go on to YouTube, then go on to the tradman channel. You will see next to the subscribe button there is a symbol of a bell. click on that and you will then get notified of new videos. to get any news, pics or videos that we pop on facebook that's really easy, just pop McKay window cleaning services into Facebook search bar and like our page to get notified of any new stuff ;) hope your well cheers

Pete

Cheers for getting back so quick. Im going to give it a go tomorrow. 5.30 start tomorrow. Got my first job in the dark tomorrow morning. Just brought a big old touch/light thing from lidlls £20 . Wish me luck. Lol have a good weekend guys. Cheers.

Back