Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I Got 100 Customers Now :d

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

Had a phonecall and someone said they got me through Google. quoted him 8 pound every 4 weeks /emoticons/smile.png he was very happy with it

Then went to get a chicken burger and chips from a takeaway( I do this every night ) Lol and the owner of the shop knows me kind of by face as im a regular customer /emoticons/smile.png So i said to him you got a window cleaner ? he goes not really no not in ages i go ill do them for u /emoticons/smile.png i said to him ill do your sign and everything i go £6.00 i go every 2 weeks or 4 weeks ? he goes 4 weks i go il ldo it for 7 quid then he goes i thought u said 6 i said i know but every 4 weeks is 7 quid its still cheap should be 8,9 pound but ill do a very good job u no i said u happy with that he goes yeah.... i go your sign is dirty and it will be much more cleaner /emoticons/smile.png he was really happy and i said to him ill do them on monday then from then every 4 weeks /emoticons/smile.png

So that was ma 100th job /emoticons/biggrin.png

I dont mind getting paid with that /emoticons/tongue.png i love chicken burger n chips /emoticons/tongue.png lol

Back