Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

SELLING UP

WCF

Help Support WCF:

AllGleam

Hi, All its with a heavy heart I've decided to sell up.
Im looking for 8k
For a good working little van
Full RO 40/40
Ova 8 brush 14" swivel head quick release.
100m hose on fully fitted
Traditional kit ninja unga
Buckets cloths
Extra carbon filters
Housing key bracket
TDS meter
Gutter vac system with poles
Customers of 183 as well

Nottinghamshire way kirkby in ashfield

Cheers guys lovely that you want to help and it is with reluctance as i love doing it but pros don't outway the cons its combination of sustainability future wise as its about levelling out but just not enough plus time constraints with child care and winter was particularly worse for system access water supply is not always available plus i know inevitably I'll need a new van which i dont have enough to cover as I've had to use for repairs so.feel best to sell while tge going is good, Its slowed down even with advertising, and i recently spilt from wife 18month ago and need a more reliable income to sort a place as crashing at mo ?

Cheers guys lovely that you want to help and it is with reluctance as i love doing it but pros don't outway the cons its combination of sustainability future wise as its about levelling out but just not enough plus time constraints with child care and winter was particularly worse for system access water supply is not always available plus i know inevitably I'll need a new van which i dont have enough to cover as I've had to use for repairs so.feel best to sell while tge going is good, Its slowed down even with advertising, and i recently spilt from wife 18month ago and need a more reliable income to sort a place as crashing at mo ?
Fitting childcare in will be difficult but can you not get a part time job to get the extra money you require. 183 jobs would be a couple days a week, if 4 weekly. This will allow you to either do it weekends, childcare permitting, or 3 days a week working and 2 days window cleaning

Ware in the country are you ?? If near me I could give you a part time job , more work than we can handle

You sound like you're a bit stressed. Have a break from it for a couple of weeks. Don't do anything to do with window cleaning or the business. Once your mind is rested you will be able to think more clearly. When you're under pressure, making the correct decision is always going to be a lot harder, when your brain is a bit scrambled and you can't think straight... well it's not the time to be making such important decisions.

You might find that with a few tweaks here and there, that you're not far off from making it work for you, so given that you've come this far I think you would be wise to at least give yourself a bit of space to make sure you're thinking everything through.

Ware in the country are you ?? If near me I could give you a part time job , more work than we can handle
Same offer from me, I can sub you an extra 200 customers or so it would be doing me a favour to be honest as I'm currently working 6 days a week, sometimes even 7!

Fitting childcare in will be difficult but can you not get a part time job to get the extra money you require. 183 jobs would be a couple days a week, if 4 weekly. This will allow you to either do it weekends, childcare permitting, or 3 days a week working and 2 days window cleaning
Tues thurs are short days as school pick up and wed fri start like 9 as drop offs school wise Saturday from 12 til sunday 12 appreciate your advice ? its really nice

get a chap to help out 1/2 days a week you may get most of your work done if hes experienced rest of the week to do your own thing till your sure. advertise on gumtree or face book community area pages . having an established window cleaning round now is Priceless. One of the best paid jobs out there if self employed. Do your own Self Assesment also . Get working tax credits if needed . Only you know how much you earn .

is your problem being a few complaining regarding your window cleaning . as long as your water TDS is 000 or very near you should not be getting many moaners . Look on Youtube Lots of Videos on there for you to compare with yourself the way you are cleaning the house windows.
worth looking at. you may see something that will help you out.

is your problem being a few complaining regarding your window cleaning . as long as your water TDS is 000 or very near you should not be getting many moaners . Look on Youtube Lots of Videos on there for you to compare with yourself the way you are cleaning the house windows.
worth looking at. you may see something that will help you out.
Nah its not moaners as i haven't had any really micky takers sometimes but fizzle some of them off

Latest Posts

Back