Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Selling Window Cleaning Van - Freshly Kitted Out (Xline delivery only system)

• Thread starter Deleted member 12784
  • Start date
WCF

Help Support WCF:

D

Deleted member 12784

Managed to bag myself a Network Rail job so am selling my window cleaning van. Only been at it a few months but am looking to let it go. Brand new X line system fitted and can also throw in the poles and other kit as well.

It’s a Vauxhall Combo 2012. 125k miles on the clock. Clean service history and immaculate condition. No scrapes, dents or issues. Open to offers as I’m looking to have it gone ASAP.

Managed to bag myself a Network Rail job so am selling my window cleaning van. Only been at it a few months but am looking to let it go. Brand new X line system fitted and can also throw in the poles and other kit as well.

It’s a Vauxhall Combo 2012. 125k miles on the clock. Clean service history and immaculate condition. No scrapes, dents or issues. Open to offers as I’m looking to have it gone ASAP.
A location and price with some pictures will help sell it rather than just txt

sfs bud. Any pics of the van etc.

Latest Posts

Back