Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Back Pack?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

PMA Window Cleaning

What's the best back pack to get??

I haven't got much to spend!! I've got myself a 500Liter Van System. A nice pack back will help getting to the back of some property's.

Yeah, quality price!!! Drop me a mail if you need anything and I can sort you a loyalty code for points at Window cleaning warehouse!!

Points = free gear at Wcw!!

I will be getting one of these tomorrow /emoticons/smile.png
You wont go wrong with the big boy.

We have gone through several models sold by WCW and they have all been great!

The only gripe is the battery, full time use they suffer around the 9-12months mark.

They only give you a 6 month warranty on the batteries, which tbh i dont know how they get away with. As shouldn't it be a year?

Wcw orange one. I should think 99% of backpacks are ok. They all do the job. Just about every backpack out there as been bought by someone on here & have said there good so anyone should be ok. Just depends what litre you want.

ill make sure my backpack lasts me for a go od 2 years /emoticons/smile.png cos i dont use it that much so should last me for over a year

I use the orange one from wcw great tool. Plastic clips that hook the straps to the top break but I slid the straps through the little holes and tight a knot. Cheap as well, got just before they brought the bad boy out so I probably get that one

Back