Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Using 2 Di Vessels.... Wow

harunh

Been about 3 weeks since i started using 2 x 11 LTR DI VESSELS

And its well worth it !

Lol /emoticons/tongue.png

Glad to hear it works for you H

It should last you longer as you're using twice as much resin using 2 also the 2nd one is doing less work.

I'm wondering now what would happen if you used 3 would it be more efficient and make the resin last even longer?

What do you think guys?

I'm tempted in the future to try 3 just as an experiment to see how much difference it actually makes. Unless someone has already tried it on here then would be good to find out.

I would imagine it would be a false economy if you ask me

As the first two will still get spent as quick as using 2 and if like me you have to move them after each fill

You could easily get confufulated to which one goes where in the line .

How time flies Mark :Image13:

Now I'm wondering if H has got any trad gear yet and more to the point can use it? :Image16:

I've just gone back to my 25l Di after a big rethink after bank manager wouldn't invest in me :-(

Replied it so now works on demand. I put it on a trolley so can take it with on my couple of big commercial jobs. Used to worry about using too much water (backpacker) cos of constant refueling. Not an issue now yay.

When tds goes up I'm gonna add a smaller, easier to transport and refill (doing the 25ltr vessel is a pity.

My tap water is about 350ppm (is that a record?) but I worked out that the time I am saving is better spent on the glass.

Petrol is the expenditure I'm backing next. Bank's decision has actually focussed my mind and reaffirmed my 'beware the moneymen' ethos.

Latest Posts

Back