Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Round The World On A Sports Bike!

• Thread starter MyLittleCleaningCompany
  • Start date
WCF

Help Support WCF:

M

MyLittleCleaningCompany

A mate of mine is attempting a round the world trip on a GSX-R 1000 on his own! He's been planning this for over two years and hopes to raise 1 million pound for several charities. He's got some big names sponsoring him so far but is hoping for some more awareness so has asked to spread the word!

Have a look at his site, it's worth a read and if you fancy sharing on Facebook etc that would be grand!

http://www.teapotone.com/site/

Thought you were pulling my leg there! But forgot to include its in a year!

u said hes going to be doing this in a year right mate ?

am asking when he does the around the world trip mate...

how long will the trip take him ? /emoticons/tongue.png LOL

oh u said..

But forgot to include its in a year!

I thought u meant this will be taking in a year /emoticons/tongue.png

sorry mate lool /emoticons/tongue.png

oh u said..
But forgot to include its in a year!

I thought u meant this will be taking in a year /emoticons/tongue.png

sorry mate lool /emoticons/tongue.png

You just keep confusing me more and more! /emoticons/smile.png

H STOP lol :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

I don't think this thread has quite gone the way Jamie planned /emoticons/smile.png hope it goes well, whenever it is and however long it takes!

I don't think this thread has quite gone the way Jamie planned /emoticons/smile.png hope it goes well, whenever it is and however long it takes!
I was worried it was actually me missing something! Anyway, the links on there. I have done my bit.

Back