Sent out 150 flyers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Gmeister, Apr 29, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

Sent out my first batch of flyers yesterday, 150 to be exact.

I have 1k flyers in total and been told i prob get 20% so around 200

from those 150 i sent out i defenatly got 1 customer who I spoke to in the street.

gonna go back tomorrow see how many I can pick up. but I doubt il even get 5 =/

Btw I already have a high vis jacket, gonna get that printed tomorrow with company name, so looks more profesional and can easly be spotted! =)

Advertisement
  2. Paul

Paul Guest

I think you will find more of a 3% return not to put a downer in things.

3. mark m

mark m Hero

Good luck mate but i think if you got 5% you would be very very luckythats only if you put 5000 out .If you have only going to put out 1000 there is a good chance you will get nothing .If you go knocking with a flyer you would do better

4. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

Seemed to have worked last year when I was doing it on a saturday basis, plus I was living elsewhere, a unique area where there wasnt many if not no windows cleaners in that area, a mate spoke to two window cleaners saying they werent great payers, but we managed it lol, but then we sold that round.

Hard to find a unique area like that elsewhere

5. windybenn

windybenn Active Member

I droped off 1000 flyers and only got one job and that was a one off as she was moving ,you have to knock to get work

6. jambo113

jambo113 Guest

ive just printed off about 200 flyers for gutter cleans hopefully ill get a good response rate as im only targeting the mucky ones but will see. ive tried knocking for them but just seem to get no straight away

7. Paul

Paul Guest

Moving to chit chat

Advertisement