Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

First job using the pro gutter tool

tench0771

used my pro gutter tool to day whoa wat a bit of kit i got it from b an q £7 the rounded one an it fits in round gutters and square ones so easy to use if any one ant tryed one yet ide recermend geting one there ace i used with my old clx the only thing was the freds on the clx were to big so i had to put a angle neck on an gaffa tape it on place lol:cool:

No probs...Harris poles if you unscrew the plastic cone are acme threads that progutter tools will fit straight onto but wfp's are euro threads @tench0771 :thumbsup:

So surely it's easier to just buy a harris pole and use that? If you are up a ladder it must be easier(lighter) than a wfp, or is it the space in the van? I have a big van so makes no odds to me but guess it will to others.

I found harris type pole ok but it's easier/quicker for me to use a stripped down old wfp. Reason being the clamps on the harris pole are not that great compared to a wfp clamps.

I also find it handy to carry a selection of deferent length poles in the van I could use as no job is the same.

ive got a old clx 27 but its got no base section an the rest of the sections r cut down a bit due to were i find it the perfect waight an langth its about 20ft now

Latest Posts

Back