Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gained £53.00 Pouind Worth Of Monthly Work Today....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

AND THE BEST PART ABOUT IT WAS THAT... The work came to me /emoticons/tongue.png

Customer number:

1: Rang me and found me on yell.com her window cleaner cahrged 12.00 i said ill do it for 12.50 she said she wasnts her window frames to be good etc.... she said he used a pole /emoticons/smile.png I said so do i... i go to her ill do my best as i can... and i said to her ill use special liquid on it /emoticons/smile.png

2. Droppeda flyer through her daughetrs letterbox and her daughter rang her about my services /emoticons/smile.png Not bad : p priced at 8.50

3. Had a customer ring me up and wanting me to clean his house /emoticons/smile.png after i quoted them /emoticons/smile.png

4. My local barbers wanted his house doing.... and the best part about it is that he even said to me he wants me to do his other house around the corner ! /emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/wink.png lol £20.00

5. Collecting money... and i quoteda women her launderette to be cleaned for 5 quid she said she will get back to me /emoticons/smile.png so she said to me go ahead /emoticons/tongue.png £5.00 : D

lol

108 customers now ; ) just under 800 quid !

wow mate you have done well bro thats a nice amount of custys now mate i need another 80 and i can leave landscaping behind:)

/emoticons/smile.png I had 100 customers 48 hours ago /emoticons/tongue.png picked up 3 whilst canvassing

and picked up 5 today whilst sat on my ****.. lmaooo /emoticons/tongue.png

Back