Shalkl I Take The Customer Off?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by harunh, Jul 11, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

I got a few customers on my round that its not even worth doing... i got 1 customer at £8.00 and thats the whole house... with a full conservatory !

And this customer i have to knock their door to get to the back its a right headache.... it should e priced at £12.00 easily !

I got this job the first timei went canvassing and didnt know much about pricing

lol

I also got a few more that i want to take off.... due to awkward access problems and daft prices and bad payers

i toke 1 off already so now i got 94 customers.... but i want to take 4 more customers off

shall i just go for it ? ? :p i will be left with 90 customers but these 90 customers are decent :) lol

Advertisement
  2. Shaun1977

Shaun1977 Forum Addict

If you have headaches with payment n access in my opinion thy nt worth the hassle

3. garyboy

garyboy Well-Known Member

Or tell them you.priced it wrong the job is taking longer than you thought and you need to up the price if they disagree then drop them but you still have that option dont just bin them you could still salvage something

4. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

If you can afford to drop it, then drop it.

5. Sharpy

Sharpy Member

This is a great suggestion. You've got literally nothing to lose if you want to drop them anyway. Politely explain the price needs to go up, otherwise you can't afford to continue with the clean. They can take it or leave it. Give this a go and let us know how you get on?

6. harunh

harunh Legend

Just dropped them.... only dropped 1 never mind lol

7. Dodger

Dodger Hero

How long have you been going H, 6 weeks and you're already getting shut of people ya don't think pay ya enough even when it was you that told them thats the amount ya wanted, Unreliable, untrustworthy and a bit above himself is the name ya gonna get for yourself mate.

8. harunh

harunh Legend

Cant do nothing mate... time is money.... and if i got no access to the back then im going to drop them and replace them with better customers simple mate

some people will not rate me

but others will rate me :)

9. Dodger

Dodger Hero

So will you ring her to dump her or just not turn up?

10. harunh

harunh Legend

If i ever bump in to the customer i will just tell them i sold half of my business round to another window cleaner i dont know what happened from their !

A lot of window cleaners out their drop customers ! and still do well :p

Advertisement