Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Advice On Setting Hot Water System

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hello all,

I am new member to this forum so I would like topologies if I'm starting topping that was here before. So my problem is how to set up my DIY WFP system to work on hot water. I have bought Kapma Geyser hater has its own submersible pomp. My mam question is what should I do as I have two scenarios.

1. Pure water from the tank will be going through kampa pomp than heated to system maim pomp than to DI vessel and to windows.

2. Second. I can drop use of kampa pomp and get pure water from tank by maim pomp to kampa to heated and then to DI vessel and to window.

My question is with of those scenariosm would be more effective. I would like to run contantly hot water so will be adding temperature controller to Kapma geyser. Something similar to done here http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kampa-Geyser-Campsite-System-Shower/dp/B004T8SZ2O

I will be very great full for any comments and suggestions. Soon I will be moving my system to new van and most o the connections will be done by my friend plumer on copper pipes (old system was is loosing too much water during work) so I want to make sure I will chose bst option as it will not be ease to change back again.

Thank you so much.

Sebastian

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok thanks , and what about winter . My main worry is that frost can damage pump in the winter.. Also should I just drop kamper geyser pump? Sorry for all questions..

Also will water not be too hot?

Ok thanks ' date=' and what about winter . My main worry is that frost can damage pump in the winter.. Also should I just drop kamper geyser pump? Sorry for all questions.. Also will water not be too hot?[/quote']Just cover everything up. If your van is in your driveway, you can put in the back of the van an oiled filled radiator, that will keep the back of ur van frost free. If you have a few quid, buy some kingspan and kit ur van our with it.

Thank you for all help and answers. Just one last question. What would you advice as ideal temperature for hot water cleaning. My worry is terms shock on window and any cracks that could one out. Done may of you guys use kampa gayser?

i use hot and varys between 40- if really cold and 65, i use an immersion to stop every thing freezing, but if it is that cold that it is freezing on glass or floor go home, its good for first cleans

To all guys using hot water systems. Can you please advice me how do you ventilate your vans. My van will be closed and I will only have reel outsite due to security. For h&s I need to get heater ventilated. Any advice pls.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
There is flue kits you can buy, I think i seen them on eBay? You could also ring sureclean systems in omagh to see if they have anything?

Surecleansystems.com

Hi Belfast cleaning. I spoke to Arthur about hot water system. He recommended me what they sell £800+vat sorry for that money I will pass.. can you send me link for this flue kit? Many thanks

Back