Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Car washing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Goodboy

anybody here does car washing on the side with window cleaning? I think it take about 7-10 mins to clean the outside and you can charge about 6 quid. Not sure if its possible to use wfp on cars.

Leave the car washing for the Kurdish... just concentrate on the windows and u will never look back /emoticons/wink.png

Well ! Im washing my van with it , but because its a Dark color , i found Out that pure water leaves a lot of dirt marks from the brush . Got a soapy bucket and a handbrush for the dirty work and wfp to rinse . I know a couple of Windies with white vans and they have great results washing with only wfp . But i wouldt wash cars commercially , Think of the lawsuit if anything gets in the brush and scratches ! :confused:

I do valeting.

There's no six quid cleans though lol

I charge between 40 - 150

The most popular is the full valet at 60-70 quid taking about 3 hrs.

It's harder work than windows and less money but it's ok I suppose.

I do valeting.
There's no six quid cleans though lol

I charge between 40 - 150

The most popular is the full valet at 60-70 quid taking about 3 hrs.

It's harder work than windows and less money but it's ok I suppose.
:eek::eek: £150! Is that for an artic?

:eek::eek: £150! Is that for an artic?
Mate theres a lad that charges £2.5k and up per valet and he is flat out look him up on youtube.

When I owned Pro Valet back in Jersey we started at £160 up. The local Meec dealer used to use us for all it's pre delivery preperation valets and they were £450 a pop.

Do it right and do it for the right clients and there is some real monies to be had.

Mate theres a lad that charges £2.5k and up per valet and he is flat out look him up on youtube. When I owned Pro Valet back in Jersey we started at £160 up. The local Meec dealer used to use us for all it's pre delivery preperation valets and they were £450 a pop.

Do it right and do it for the right clients and there is some real monies to be had.
I can get a Romanian to do it for £8 thanks :thumbsup:

150 would be my top service on a big car like a range rover

All the usual plus de tar, clay bar, quick machine polish, engine bay and hard wax. Takes about 6 hours.

There's serious money in detailing stuff like machine polishing, scratch removal and paint correction. Detailer can charge 200 up to a few grand to spotlessly clean and restore every aspect of a car

Back