Shelf Life

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by Martyn, Nov 20, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Martyn

Martyn Active Member

Does professional window cleaning detergent, i.e Ungers liquid or GG3/4 have a shelf life? Yes I know most of you guys love the old housewifes favourite. :p But I am currently wondering if the aformentioned lose their useful properties after a period of time sat in my van, anyone else experience this ?

Advertisement
  2. rcproperty2

rcproperty2 Member

No I wouldn't think they would. There's nothing in them that would go bad, well not in the next several years

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Manufactures often put a shelf life on their cleaning products of 12 months only I think so ppl have to by more stuff [font="Arial""][/font]

After saying that some chems used may go bad I'm sure over time so could be a bit hit and miss if they work properly or not i would have thought...[font="Arial""][/font]

4. John B

John B Active Member

I use Fairy, and have never found out if it has a shelf life. I use a bottle a month, so it doesnt have the time to go off.

John

5. bvwcs

bvwcs Member

Same as. Fairy lasts forever but we use a case every 2 months

6. swas

swas Active Member

ive never used anything else but fairy for last 20 years, we used to ropp towels and sheets up to use to dry windows then, great days. no wfp then.

Advertisement