shin dig??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by kars, Jul 26, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. kars

kars Guest

Just a thought? Any of you guys and girls ever fancy meeting up for some sort of shin dig annually or something?? or mabe some just would like to remain annon
    Anyway just thought i would ask as i like to put faces to names (not that i ever remember them! lol)
    could be fun?;):D

Advertisement
  2. nearlyclean

Supplier

Could be quite hard to arrange,I know other members on other forums meet up at trade shows

3. kars

kars Guest

Yeah i realise its difficult but recon sometime in the winter when work is a bit slower might be a bit more feasible. wouldnt have to be anything fancy just even to meet up somewhere in a country pub or something and all swap stories face to face over a meal and a few drinks or whatever. with plenty of notice could book into travel lodges etc at their cheep rates. that is if there was enough interest?
    I would like to think that its do able and would be prepared to make the effort. would even drag the other half..LOL

4. Catherine

Catherine Guest

Im new, nice idea.

5. kars

kars Guest

hi catherine. hopefully there will be some interest. would be nice to meet everyone espesially the regulars. Also nice to see another girl on here ;):D

6. Catherine

Catherine Guest

Makes it interesting to have a good mix of people ;)

7. sounds like a plan

8. kars

kars Guest

i think so... keep the thread going i say!!! :D

9. nearlyclean

Supplier

:D:sleepy::):D:shy:

10. bareknuckle4

bareknuckle4 Member

Any single ladies going lol

Advertisement