Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Using a back pack system for starting out

WCF

Help Support WCF:

S.W. Window Cleaning

A friend is looking to start window cleaning. He doesn't have a lot of capital so would a back pack system start him off? He could always mount it on a trolley. I could sell him the water.

Cheers,

Steve

A friend is looking to start window cleaning. He doesn't have a lot of capital so would a back pack system start him off? He could always mount it on a trolley. I could sell him the water.Cheers,

Steve
Is this the same friend who wants to do internals only? Surely you have enough knowledge to steer him in the right direction?

Yes same guy. I passed on info received about internals and then he thought about a back pack. I have no idea about them. Never even seen one so really just wanted an idea if viable to use all day. Certainly i can show him how to clean etc

Thanks

Steve

Direct Your friend this way , let him do his own work for the info . We,re all friendly and he,ll probably end up in here anyway in time ... /emoticons/wink.png

Yeah invite him over here. One question will always be followed by others anyway.:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
If he's looking at a backpack, surely he could ebay pparts to make a cheap trolley (and ask you for advise). Even if it only lasted a few months it would make him a few quid, provide knowledge of the key set up and give him a chance to see if the game is for him.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back