Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

commercial canvasser only

DMD

Hi guys,

my company only deal business 2 business (partly because we are VAT reg'd) and we would potentially be looking for a commercial canvasser. Do these types of people exist? i know you get domestic door knockers but we are looking for someone who can price up commercial glass by m2, shop fronts, large buildings.

Being in charge of access issues, timescales & having the knowledge of factoring companies who deal with the fabric of a lease building.

I genuinely do not have the time to be canvassing as my company is very busy elsewhere.

I would put someone on a full time wage plus slight commission.

Question is, where do i find such a person and what would make a good 'package' for someone in this field

Thanks in advance

I only do commercial as we are VAT registered due to turnover and I'd either have to add VAT or lose 20% on all my prices.

At least with commercial you always get paid

We do a lot of cleaning/window cleaning for a couple of house builders so only ever dealt with business2business

well same as some on here when u quote a resdiental house u just add the vat to the quote say its a 10 pound house u say 12 then when u invoice them u put it as 10 plus vat

it shudnt stop u from doing domestic cleaning

and that guide is somewhere on this site get looking pal lol /emoticons/tongue.png

Lol I found it before you & forgot to reply.

Was thinking of trying to get some domestic work with the clients we move in for the house builders

Back