Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hi Folks. General Cleaner Here

A

AMC Surrey

Hi everyone.

I'm Simon from AMC Cleaning Services. We offer a range of general cleaning services for offices and domestic clients. A large part of my job is window cleaning for shops and restaurants which I want to learn a little more about as there's definitely a nack to it!

We currently use an omnipole reach cleaning system but have been looking into alternatives... I think our system is ok, for now at least. (Maybe someone will correct me /emoticons/smile.png )

Hello mate ,it is a long shot but may i ask your full name as you started the same time as me and i use to go to school at rydens a few 100 yds from your office and also where you work , my sister still lives there and i and the rest of my family grew up 1 mile away i just thought i might know you

Hello mate ,it is a long shot but may i ask your full name as you started the same time as me and i use to go to school at rydens a few 100 yds from your office and also where you work , my sister still lives there and i and the rest of my family grew up 1 mile away i just thought i might know you
Mark my mrs went to rydens!!!!

Welcome aboard dude
how i am glad i left shepperton now , far to many window cleaners now there 3 people on this forum within 1 mile of each other and they dont know it yet lol

how i am glad i left shepperton now , far to many window cleaners now there 3 people on this forum within 1 mile of each other and they dont know it yet lol
Really, who else on here is near me. 3 windys would struggle covering the whole of spelthorne lol

Really, who else on here is near me. 3 windys would struggle covering the whole of spelthorne lol
the bloke who started this thread lives just over walton bridge up hersham rd , you , and i cant remember his name only spoke to him the other day he lives in staines as i used to live in the riverbanks flats which he cleans

There is also sparkles in sunbury

But to be honest there is probably about 8 in the area, but there are more than enough houses for all of us lol

Latest Posts

Back