Shop Sign Problem

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Poles Apart, Jul 14, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Poles Apart

Been doing the windows on a Florist for about 4 months went this afternoon and they asked me if I could remove black streaks from the sign, it's white and they payed £2000 for the sign wouldn't come off with a wfp and wouldn't come off with a cloth either, any suggestions the sign is only months old so I'm confused.

Advertisement
  2. noddy

noddy Well-Known Member

did you feel the marks ? I had a gutter job the same last week that wouldn't come clean even with gif , got ladder off van and felt them it was glue that had gone soft over many years and dropped down on them , removed most of it with pog from chemspec

if your going to get into this with a customer make sure you get them to contacted the sign maker first as they will try anything to get of of replaceing it if its faulty and they will try and blame you as you will be the last contractor to touch it so beware

3. steve garwood

steve garwood ginger lion

Time for some 'ubik' bingo :whistle:

4. David K

David K Forum Addict

Just advice ! I dont know if its seperate letters on that sign , but be careful , just knocked a letter in half the other Day , Got it glued before they came in :hehehe:! But never cleaning that sign again ..

5. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Whats the sign made of?

6. Taxlossloz

Taxlossloz Grand Master

Pics would help ...

Advertisement