Should i risk it

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by MandMR, Mar 17, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. MandMR

MandMR Guest

Right so i have a decision to make i am window cleaning at weekends with a friend but hes not that into so i am waiting for it to end. I window during the week for a company and have no licence but got close before bailing out so wanna pass my test and get a vechile . I have just been offered a £3000 pound loan and only got to pay back 3700 over 4 years with my bank, know i cant make a decision on taking it and getting a vechile to start window cleaning on my own or not have the guts to make the leap and just leave it ? any help much appreciated......:-/

Advertisement
  2. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

DO IT DO IT DO IT mate you get your head down and you'll be ok. I would never work for anybody ever again :D

3. Ryan

Ryan Guest

personal choice

if u can pay back the money and willing to pay back the interest why not

guy i was with last year had a new van and ionics system worth around 18-20k in total all on finance or a loan

i once had a loan for 10k and all i did was buy nice things out of it lol payed it all back over 2-3 years

imo its worth doing it if your 100% dedicated

4. Posh

Posh Hero

First of all mate pass yer test. I'm sure we prob all felt like you did and like any other jobs it has it's pros and cons. But believe me it's great being yer own boss doing something you enjoy and getting paid for it. I love it. Everything about the job is great. Ok collecting and weather can get you down but once you collected and got yer dosh it's a good feeling and when the sun comes out lts great. You need to work at it at first with canvassing and door knocking or you could get a canvasser to do it for you. Don't get despondent. It don't happen in 5 mins but yes mate go for it. The other thing you gotta think of is asking us is ok but wer'e all windys Who love it or we wouldn't do it. My advise is go for it if yer confident.

5. nearlyclean

Supplier

Can you some of the money to do a pass your test in week course then get on the road wouldnt risk drivi g without a license

6. MandMR

MandMR Guest

nah wasnt gunna drive without a license not was i ment mate.

7. badbusdriver

badbusdriver Guest

Are you going to be doing trad cleaning?, if so, that should be ample to get yourself through your test, get a small, cheapish, reliable car, and still have enough left over for all your gear. Even wfp its do-able, if you know someone, a friend or family member who could give you some lessons, as they cost a fortune these days!. It would have to be a diy system for sure, and a cheaper van, but do-able all the same!.

Either way,

YES!, GO FOR IT! :)

8. James

James Guru

I hate the risk of taking loans, but having said that I needed a hefty business loan from my bank to get started, and it sure paid off, as long as your hard working it'll pay off!

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?054icy

9. Paul

Paul Guest

That would be your best option

Advertisement