Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

A Women Said To Me Shes Not Givin Me A Tip :( Lol

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

She paid me i go to her have good xmas ye /emoticons/tongue.png she goes your not getting a tip your already bluddy expensive ! lol she payed me 7 quid and she goes my old cleaner charged me 3.50 i go to her yeh but am insured got tax 2 pay etc ... she goes i know u told me before but i dont mind cos they never end up coming back but overall she is a good all year round customer

on the other hand i cleaned another house /emoticons/smile.png and it was only the 2nd clean and a man was on the phone busy whilst paying me i go hava good xmas and he goes u 2 i walked off he goes oh come here mate hes a tip for ya /emoticons/smile.png and he gave me 3 quid tip /emoticons/smile.png

so not bad really lol

Ive had about 8 pound. Guy that works for me has about 50-60 quid. Im glad we decided to split it! It was his idea too he though I would get all the tips as ive been working longer and there all my customers. He couldn't have been more wrong.

At the end of the day I just take what im given, its free money after all

I think I'm up to about 30 quid, got 2 left me extra fiver today in a card with my cash which I thought was thoughtful.

Lol i font care about tips /emoticons/tongue.png if she ever cancels me then ill get the eggs lol

I have about £100 in tips so far this year, and two pressies under the tree. One land brought a pressie to my door when i was not in, Some customers are really thoughtfull. x

I have about £100 in tips so far this year' date=' and two pressies under the tree. One land brought a pressie to my door when i was not in, Some customers are really thoughtfull. x[/quote']he's after you lol.
yeah some are great and are great full that we turn up all year some you can see they dont even like paying the windy lol

This year I seem to be collecting quite a large wine cellar, it's very nice of them but the trouble is I don't drink the stuff, it all tastes like vinegar to me. /emoticons/ohmy.png Never mind, it's the thought that counts. /emoticons/smile.png

I suppose I could sprinkle it on my chips. /emoticons/biggrin.png

This year I seem to be collecting quite a large wine cellar, it's very nice of them but the trouble is I don't drink the stuff, it all tastes like vinegar to me. /emoticons/ohmy.png Never mind, it's the thought that counts. /emoticons/smile.pngI suppose I could sprinkle it on my chips. /emoticons/biggrin.png
Sell it in eBay lol

Back