shouted at a customer today

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Amazin, Feb 2, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Amazin

Amazin Member

Basically i cleaned her windows about 2 weeks ago. When i knocked on her door for payment this morning she said her windows don't look cleaned and was not planning on paying me.
    She genuinely looked as if i was trying to scam her but i told her that her neighbors saw me and she can ask them.
    I felt deeply insulted hence my reaction
    I told her i cleaned them last week but it was actually 2 weeks ago. Her house is on a very busy high road so its possible to get dirty again within 2 weeks.

She give me £10 and said its for charity but it just made feel more insulted.
    Maybe i should have asked for the money earlier but then anyone can say to us "the windows don't look cleaned so im not going to pay you" don't give me that rubbish.

Advertisement
  2. BigFoot

BigFoot Active Member

some times people can be a real pain! Red card her and find three new customers. life is too short to deal with people like this.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

i leave an invoice in envolpe with date on invoice works for me i collect sometimes 3 weeksd later or let run into 2 months

4. Markyboy 50

I always leave a" your windows have been cleaned card" if they r out. Or even if one of their kids r in. They often forget to say we have called.

5. Solarpanelcleanington

Solarpanelcleanington Forum Addict

She was always gonna be a nightmare. Be grateful you've found out straight away.

6. Adams0211

Adams0211 Guru

Speaking of "your windows have been cleaned cards", has anyone got any pics of theirs or recommendations of where to get some? I'm currently writing on the back of a business card and posting it through the door but want something a bit more professional.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

7. Markyboy 50

I just got my little lady to do something on the computer. About 12 fits on a bit of card. She photocopies them at work and I cut em out. I don't know how to put a pic on here tho

8. Adams0211

Adams0211 Guru

Cheers mate. I might try knocking some up on the computer myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

9. Clisty1989

Clisty1989 Forum Addict

This is all I use
    1454424990878-1802770239.jpg

10. Jacob

Jacob Guest

Sorry to hear about your experinsce, their is :turd:heads in every trade and they love to put your face in the grass so they can raise them selfs. in reality they are small small people who have boring life. You know your a better person anyway, ps the best thing to do to people in the red zone is keep calm and respond polite thats waht piss them of the most :D

Advertisement