Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My first. ..first clean

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dragbag

The same amount of windows on the other side + the door and I was just wondering how long this would take the experts on here how much water they would use and how much would they charge to see where I am in my efficiency don't forget this is a very first house I've cleaned for cash so be gentle:p

View attachment 8635

Parts of it were pretty green... and I waited for it to dry by 90% to be happy..ill trad it next time...had horrible plastic decoration on the glass..

And then I would up sell them a roof clean that roof is supposed to be red!
I always upsell, get 1st clean done and if they happy I'll mention gutters, Conny roof and 90% of the time they'll book it in with next clean, or it'll be booked in within 3months as it eats away at them :whistle:

Parts of it were pretty green... and I waited for it to dry by 90% to be happy..ill trad it next time...had horrible plastic decoration on the glass..

why wud u go trad it again after wfp aas the wfp takes all the soap etc from seals lol if u trad then wfp ur more likely to get inconsistent results

that first time take 30 mins if the frames were stinking all spider eggs and webs etc

Latest Posts

Back