Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window Cleaning Show 2016

Colchester United?
Lol, far from posh - more like ****!

I'm a Man U fan (obviously, i live in the south:rofl:)

Be good if it was here, I'd have no travelling that way! Could walk to the show!

haha, daveyboy how did you know? That's my favourite kind of prize! I win it often /emoticons/wink.png

Bloody hell there was some **** teams that came up there. Grimsby. Colchester??

Man utd the worst of all.

The posh is the nickname of the mighty peterborough united.

Well done mr bump

Well clearly you lots footie knowledge isn't as vast as your window cleaning! I'm glad Mr bump put you out of your misery /emoticons/tongue.png

@Jake Top man for supporting a top team :thumbsup:

@Posh Never and I mean never mention United in the same breath as the likes of Grimsby and Colchester....Jeez! /emoticons/wink.png

I can't comment about teams as i support tottenham :laugh:

I do have a soft spot for qpr though as was born opposite

Football nowadays does nowt for me anyway. .too much money and a bunch of pussies

Much prefer to watch boxing..thai boxing..mma etc

Sorry @Ant

I do appologise to all Grimsby & Colchester fans for degrading you by putting you in the same catorgary as manure.

Real football for real fans.

Sorry @Ant
I do appologise to all Grimsby & Colchester fans for degrading you by putting you in the same catorgary as manure.

Real football for real fans.
Oh gawd! Looks like my attempt at light hearted banter has backfired! No disrespect intended to any "real" football fans!

:iaminnocent:

I do go watch Charlton at the Valley + Sunday league football often if that helps?

I just wanna be a real fan /emoticons/sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back