Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

council knocking my customers door!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

CustomMadeUK

cleaned a house on my street and 10 min later when i left my local council knock on they door asking if it was loud as it was wfp on the tops.

they said they couldn't hear a thing as they work nights and i never wake them up.

has anyone had this before?

also the the lady from the council said when i use a pressure washer to clean the windows......lol.

prob spying on me as i now use the black fan jets.. 

I know they are not to everyone's liking but I use the black fans and like them. However, they are loud, and though I don't mind the noise, I was a little concerned about the noise possibly waking nightworkers sleeping during the day.  So I have asked a number of my customers for their opinion on the noise level indoors and the response has varied considerably.

No one has said that they are really loud indoors, and so far all have said that due to the fact I'm not there long it's not a problem. Most have compared it to heavy rain on the glass for a few seconds.

A couple of others who have experienced burst pipes have come rushing out thinking they've got another one and only laughed with relief when they spotted me.

I like using them with a high flow setting, but if turned down the noise falls off considerably. So if anyone has a problem with the noise then I'll just turn down the flow whilst doing their home and work more slowly to account for the longer rinse time needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back