Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I had my fecking mobile stolen from the van today!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

davewindowcleaner

Stupidly forgot to lock the van when i quickly pull over to get some fags from the paper shop:mad::mad:

Return back to the van none the wiser me mobile was missing driving off wondering why the doors light was still on, pull over and notice it was the passengers door that wasn't shut properly and i thought to myself :hey:... O:turd:

I really love that phone, only had it less than a year (moto g 16 moblie) I don't i think i will bother buying a expensive mobile again in a hurry.

Sorry to here that dave as could have happend to anyone of us. /emoticons/sad.png

Just goes to show there are always scumbags about after easy pickings

I've calm down a bit now, it just i got a lot of personal stuff on that phone, pictures and so on which I wont be able to get back. Had to spent a hour mucking about changing my password for everything including this forum.

Like i already said I only be getting a low budget mobile phone from now on, it make me think i had too much personal information on that phone which is dangerous.

Dave you can back all your personal information up these days and disable or the information on your phone so thieves cant see any of it if they get a hold of your phone, plus you can find out where your phone is, you have to set all this up first of course. I just wouldn't leave valuables in sight and keep your van locked at all times

Dave you can back all your personal information up these days and disable or the information on your phone so thieves cant see any of it if they get a hold of your phone, plus you can find out where your phone is, you have to set all this up first of course. I just wouldn't leave valuables in sight and keep your van locked at all times
That is where I have left myself down, I didn't set all these up. I have contacted 02 today and they said my phone have been locked and cant be use. The good news is i will get a new sim card within the next 3 to 5 working days with the same old number so i don't have to change it.

That is where I have left myself down, I didn't set all these up. I have contacted 02 today and they said my phone have been locked and cant be use. The good news is i will get a new sim card within the next 3 to 5 working days with the same old number so i don't have to change it.
We all live and learn mate

There are some ******* about for sure

Some smartphones automatically back pics etc up to the cloud so when you get a new phone and log into your google account etc you can back it up to new phone..may be worth looking into

When i change phones it does all pics numbers etc automatically

Back