Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Well done the gav-miester !

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Jake

I think this forum is now the best and busiest window cleaning forum by a fair stretch now @Gav :thumbsup:

When I first joined it was quiet-ish, but in the last year it's exploded! So good job gav on such a good forum, just wanted to show some appreciation /emoticons/wink.png

The 'other' forum is almost dead, hardly any posts and all the usual suspects have jumped ship, I had a few sneak peaks, and there's not a lot going on,

Gav we crown you window cleaning forum extraordinaire

:balloondance::wow::thumbs:

Ha ha well thanks. Not just down to me though. A community is what the members make it. We have all shaped it together and I think were all doing a pretty damn good job. /emoticons/wink.png

:grouphug:

I put it all down to that daveyboy geezer

Wouldn't be half as good without him:whistle:

a few short months ago I started out at window cleaning and can honestly say that this forum has been invaluable. whenever I'm having a tough day or I hit a hurdle I always receive sound advice here. well done Gav and the forum members.

I put it all down to that daveyboy geezerWouldn't be half as good without him:whistle:

Daveyboy is defo the 2nd best on here after that extremely talented, handsome Steve Garwood
I consider you all priviliged to have that Tolish bloke bringing in the chuckles.

Yep definitely agree, brilliant forum. Thanks Gav and members. Friendly, welcoming, informative with lots of lol's lol :rofl:

Nothing like blowing your own trumpet..which let's face it if we could we would lol..ooh err missus

Ye was quiet when i first joined never really posted just read thread but its doing well now. this is my number 1 w/c site now. /emoticons/smile.png

It's my only wc site

I am on ciu but just so i can have a chat with the blue one

Well done gav dogs & nuts spring too mind keep up the good work buddy xxxxx few kisses for u there just to brighten ur day lol.

To add to this/join the love-in, as something of an outsider (not being a window cleaner, but a sponsor of the forum) it's been awesome to see the community grow!

Forums usually lose the personal, friendly touch as they reach a certain size but it's a great testament to all of you guys, and of course @Gav, that this is still a helpful, enjoyable place to be!

:addict:

Back