Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Crazy people thinking after one clean thy will have window frames that look like they brand new

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Shaun1977

Had a bloke on Monday ask me to clean his he said thy hadn't been cleaned in 5 year so I took my time got sorted told him there maybe one or 2 marks coz thy were pitted but would be spot on after second clean. Went back cpl days later for payment and his wife told me thy didn't want thm cleaning again as I hadn't cleaned frames. I pointed out how dirty thy had been and she said there were still marks. The marks tht were still on we're stains over havin bird **** etc on for years I came very close to losing my temper

Mate seriously if i was you and they didnt pay id go throw eggs and dog **** up there windows with no doubt . i have a house to clean next week and if he starts his games i will do exactly this .

ya i know what u mean i did a conservatory yesterday that i dont think has ever been cleaned and its got all black over the framesfrom the rubbers

i did explain before i did it some or most of the deep stains wont come off straight away but will get better in time.

but ya its a pain in the ass when u get people like that :[

ungratefull idiots on all my first cleans i use ubix 2000 with a small drop on the brush and find it is great for removing heavy stains also virosol is very similar or tfr whatever you prefer i find pure is not good enough for these deep cleans hope this helps

Mate seriously if i was you and they didnt pay id go throw eggs and dog **** up there windows with no doubt . i have a house to clean next week and if he starts his games i will do exactly this .
I'm with you on that one and have to confess I have done it twice. (not the dog **** tho)

what do u trad cleaners use on bad frames i usuallly use the non abrasive cif but ive come across some were that doesnt even shift it

I got one of those little dish washing brushes I put some ecover in thats mixed with a bit of clear vinegar (or lemon juice but cant be bothered carrying those around), dipped into a pot I carry Bicarbonate of soda in fetches most grime off nicely and prefer to use natural when I can. Tried cif and scourers as well and they about the same.

It's gotta be done lads just because " we clean windows " don't mean we can be treated like idiots .

this job i priced up to do next week its a one off i thought id charge 4 times so i said £30.00

was quite surprised when he said hows about i give you £40 .

just hope he dont expect them to be gleaming afterwards lol .

Jokes, I wipe frames with damp cloth.. Whatever else dosent come off then they can have a quote for a PVC clean..

Haha dog sheet.. Wouldn't like to be the next window cleaner!!!

"Jokes, I wipe frames with damp cloth.. Whatever else dosent come off then they can have a quote for a PVC clean.. "

exactly that!

Back