Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Dirty inside windows

WCF

Help Support WCF:

davewindowcleaner

I have a few customers I've been cleaning for, for a very long time now with really dirty inside windows, I can tell it hasn't been cleaned for years.

Which make me think why do they pay me to clean their outside windows every six week?

I could offer to clean inside but I don't want to because

1) these people are never home in the day

2) I like jobs where I don't have to talk / deal with customers and get paid.

The only thing I can think of is maybe they not too bother about their windows but want their upvc cleaned

Yeah it's strange really they only have outsides. I usually hear 'I can do the insides' 'husbAnd will do it' . But they don't seem to get round to it. I was going to offer but likewise thought, nah don't want the hassle when outsides are easier and better work

I love the houses with filthy insides of windows...never gonna notice my smears outside with all the gunge inside...they're almost as good as the upstairs rooms used for storage that haven't been entered for years...I'm pretty quick cleaning those ones.

yeh loads I do you think...why bother?

but as long as I get my money...its another day tomorrow..

the sills do get filthy and do look nice when cleaned I suppose../emoticons/biggrin.png

and as against the ultra clean ones....they spook me....

I was thinking exactly the same today. Just done an outside job, but the inside was dirtier than outside and you think, why have half a job done, just doesn't make any sense.

I've done a rash of ones that were very clean to begin with, I think it's that it's quite new upvc

But I'm not going to complain about an easy job.

Maybe with the insides, it's more personal space and seen as not really needed as they could do it if they could be bothered

Back