Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How much would you charge?

Neil

Got my first quote to put in on this job but wouldn't know how much to charge or how long it would take me lol any advice would be great [emoji106] TIA

not the best of pics but you can sort of see what's what
88ed1cdbb333532c6373ab37e1bc7942.jpg
478b32834a937f373b049206ad3121d0.jpg
76b5a270f9e8732831bc0e9959ef5b4f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would I have to re sand the 3rd pic after I'm done?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At a rough estimate I would charge about £170 for that. Would expect it to take me about 3 hours of pressure washing, £10 worth of hypo and £7 worth of sand at the most. that is assuming it drains well at the bottom.

If you are slightly less experienced and with a 15lpm machine I would expect 5 hours maybe.

As a general rule of thumb when I had my smaller machine I aimed at £30/hour. Now I am aiming at £50.

HI /emoticons/smile.png I would think this to be about 3-4hrs work but like others have said I would expect to lose some jointing mortar out of the crazy paving, just ensure you tell the customer this may happen before you begin (if you get the job that is) with a larger machine I too look to earn £50 per hour to cater for the extra petrol usage, logistics etc and with this one looking at having the potential for the odd **** up (watch those stairs, I recent did a job where mortar behind the blocks had eroded and the ensuing pressure wash was enough to make them unstable, had to reset 4 steps worth of paving) I would add a half hour on as a buffer in case your forced to take things slower than expected.

So to surmise, I would say £250 to include hypo, sand and a bit of repointing

i would maybe decline that job if it is your first. that will spring up a few problems just from looking at the 3 pictures.

For a first job you would be wanting to do a nice straight monoblock driveway or similar to edge you in.

Latest Posts

Back