Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Not going well today

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gleam123

First the weather cant decide what its bloody doing, one minute its fine and the next the sky is so damn dark it looks like the start of the apocalypse and the heavens open to bucket down with rain!!

To top it off my first job of the day was a conservatory roof and gutter cleaning job, I dont like doing roofs for some reason (mainly because it involves a ladder) and halfway through the job my battery decides it cant be doesnt have anymore charge. I plug the battery into charge every ***ht and in the morning the charge light goes off to confirm the battery is at full power which it was this morning.

Ive got an extra charger that plugs into the cigarette lighter that charges the car when im driving round jobs but thats packed up too!

Worst part is the lady wasnt at home so I had to leave without the job being finished, il go back later and let her know though.

i managed 7 houses today from 11 till 3 got fobed off by 3 customers who was pritty close together work

dont worry fella

i love full conservatory cleans nice money to :]

Yeah, i got pretty wet this morning too!. Got to my 1st street, it wasnt to bad, a light drizzle, but within 20 mins it got heavy, so i stopped for half an hour. Started again, but before long it started to get heavier again!, but i decided, given the forecast for the rest of the week was the same, just to carry on. Didnt have any problems with customers, those that i spoke to were quite sympathetic, so that was ok. But by the time i stopped for dinner i was wet and miserable, so i thought if it starts raining again before i finish my dinner, i'm going home!. It didnt though, and the sun even put in an appearance!.

Keep calm and carry on! :)

I did one job. Then prepared my van for its service tomorrow and canvassed some streets.

Not going to be a good week anyway so I make it a week of chores.lol

We worked a full day, 8.30 til 4, not one shower here in worcestershire for us! Lots of shower clouds around, but nothing landed on us.

P.S. Interesting avatar welsh cleaner...... /emoticons/sad.png

I think I've seen that avatar on a van before, could it be yours AS lol. It's is cool tho o think I might nick it lol

nothings protected in this world boys get on it id like a red guy if anyone can do it on photo shop for me lol :]

DAMN YOU welsh cleaner.

if I'd realised you were going to steal it off me, I wouldn't have bothered stealing it off someone else in the first place, lol. guess I can't copyright something that doesn't belong to me anyway lol. :rolleyes:

Back