Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Generous Customer

richard123456

So I cleaned a large bungalow today. Customer was very nice. Ended up giving me a new diary and a new swqeegee. But I did undercharge a bit, Didn't realize the real size of it until I went round and cleaned all the windows. Still he is going to be a regular and has bumped the price up.:thumbsup:

yep me got some like that...the worst job I have is a three storey georgian with spiders on every window and lime trees dropping on them as well...and bloody railings on the patio...

anyway I used to do the neighbours as a favour for the mum and they sold up so I thought thats it good bye but ....the first one had other ideas and kept ringing ..

now I didnt like to say but....I needed a pay rise and ...she agreed and I said fifeteen and she said eighteen now thats okay by me.../emoticons/biggrin.png

Haha he was so nice to me. :thumbsup:

I really think charging the right price is something you have to do. Customers are fine if you charge a bit more. No point in under pricing when you don't have to.

Latest Posts

Back