Silly Season Has Started!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Tuffers, Apr 14, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

This is what has come through today.

From website: 2x 4 weekly window cleans, 2x gutter clears, 1x conny roof along with F/S/G

Canvassing 2 new estates that are only partially built: 5x 4 weekly cleans, 1x will call when the dust settles and 3x I will do them myself, left leaflets at approx 15 others who weren't home.

What will tomorrow bring? :rolleyes:

Advertisement
  2. norm

norm Grand Master

tuffering and then a blast on the bike?

unless ya too busy :eek: :laugh:

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Sunday, and I will be doing both ::-P: (not at the same time I might add)

4. Alien Human

The season has definitely kicked off here as well and it doesn't help when frank leaves on of his squeegees at a customers house :( But I did buy a business card holder which sticks on to the back of the van which is a bargain (£5 from Card Caddie) which is a bit of extra promotion and will hopefully siv out the potential customers & the time wasters............oh the time wasters.......... 'can you give me directions for.....' ........'that must keep you fit'......the joker 'Missed a spot....ha ha ha! (laughing to himself/herself) .......and the best one ......'are you a window cleaner?'

5. monkeyman

monkeyman Well-Known Member

I had 2 txts and a call after 10 o'clock last night, all wanting cleans this week. Not a hope in he'll I'm flat out. I'm sure some people just think we sit around whating for them to call, then get the hump when you can't fit them in. And it only took me a year to get to this stage. My old work mates told me I was a fool for leaving a steady income of next to nothing, where everyone was miserable.....

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

11.20 at night laying in the bath and i get a messenger alert from someone asking for a quote
    I know those houses very well so didn't need to see the job so got new custy
    Give me a break guys..a mans gotta relax sometimes

Saying that I'm taking the boy and ball n chain to southend tomorrow for a chance to do something with them during school hols

7. Alien Human

En

Enjoy the day daveyboy1 ! Sounds nice.

8. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Quite on the website front, just the normal trickle, however I did have 4 errrrr 'barterers' as we call them walk up, each house minging.

'Can you do my windows?'

'Sure but too busy today cant fit you in till next month. let me get your details and I can start you next month'

'Oh, so you cant do it today?'

'Not a chance luv, I am flat out this week'

'Oh well never mind then'

Yep, thought so!:rolleyes: That's how I sort the wasters from the customers.

9. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

I have said no to a out 6 new clean in the last few months due to being out of my range. But still had a few new one this month

10. Posh

Posh Hero

They keep coming in.
    When do you stop taking them. Have sorted the rubbish out & got rid & replaced with good ones but good ones still keep coming in. All round my area to. When to stop & say NO.

Advertisement