Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

X-line pump help..

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Andy1979

Hi guys is this normal behaviour for a x-line pump my old sureflow pump had a pressure switch on it so when it went to dead end it was completely silent. I didn't realise that this x-line one didn't have a pressure switch on it or I wouldn't have ordered it. So just wondering if the air leaking sound is normal and save ?

Thanks Andy

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Hi guys is this normal behaviour for a x-line pump my old sureflow pump had a pressure switch on it so when it went to dead end it was completely silent. I didn't realise that this x-line one didn't have a pressure switch on it or I wouldn't have ordered it. So just wondering if the air leaking sound is normal and save ?
Thanks Andy

If the pump is used with a proper controller that has dead end facilities then there won't be a problem with it not having a pressure switch.

The controller takes on the job of the pressure switch.

If you are relying on the use of a PS then the pump isn't suitable for your application.

Back