Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Inside high windows

able

Hi everyone, What options are available for cleaning high level windows inside buildings?

I have been to look at a crematorium today and the large windows outside should be no problem with the pole but they also want the inside doing, Short of setting up 30ft of tower scaffold and doing them with a blade is there any other option??

Many thanks

Cheers for that, Is that the one that is like a microfibre pad on the end of a pole?? While searching for that I came across the dragon fly, Have you heard of this, any good?

Hi everyone, What options are available for cleaning high level windows inside buildings?
I have been to look at a crematorium today and the large windows outside should be no problem with the pole but they also want the inside doing, Short of setting up 30ft of tower scaffold and doing them with a blade is there any other option??

Many thanks
I bet you're dying to do that job. No pun intended /emoticons/smile.png

Just ordered it today so I'll let you know, to be fair it looks like the inside windows here could just do with a wipe over so I guess this will be o.k.

Has anybody got any views on the Pro10 system??

Back