Sky vac

Discussion in 'Gutter & Fascia Cleaning' started by Siimon, Mar 19, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Siimon

Siimon Member

Any reviews for this?

Advertisement
  2. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

3. mr shine

mr shine Guru

i think its very overpriced for what it is , if i remember right i think they are using a nilfisk vac and if you search around online id say you buy the vac a lot cheaper and the same would apply to a set of carbon poles and camera . ive seen there video and its very professional but thats part of what you would be paying for . id reckon if you shop around you could put your own set up together for about 700 to 800 quid

4. Siimon

Siimon Member

Thanks for that. I looked at omni pole 4200w which seems about the same price and the gutter sucker :) I want good quality, carbon poles and the option of high internal cleaning with brush attachments at a fair price, I don't want much do I :)) great advice on here.:specs

5. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Aqau fed for the poles light as anything Mark is the owner he's a top man, don't spend thousands when you can spend £300 for a 3000 watt vac that is good enough :)

Advertisement