SKY vac

Discussion in 'Gutter & Fascia Cleaning' started by jordan, Apr 14, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. jordan

jordan Member

Thinking about buying a skyvac to clear out gutters but the price tag for this one is only £385 on window cleaning warehouse i thought they were £3000?
    SkyVac Atom 4 Pole System
    what do peoplle think about the skyvac????

Advertisement
  2. paul1

paul1 Well-Known Member

hi
    go to Jason at Gutter force, tell him Paul from Barnsley recommended you he did me a great kit with brilliant camera etc a lot less than skyvac gear and better carbon poles too... all the best

3. Bucko Jr

Bucko Jr Active Member

4. Bucko Jr

Bucko Jr Active Member

Hi mate has he got a website?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

5. paul1

paul1 Well-Known Member

well all I can say is Jason was brilliant with me and the kit is really good and still going strong, nice bloke too who runs a very successful business - gutter force, cheers

6. paul1

paul1 Well-Known Member

ive just emailed asking if its ready yet he has a normal website for his own business just google gutter-force gutter clearing, he was in progress of an equipment site, just give him a ring say Paul Luckman in Barnsley recommended you, did me a great deal and kit is excellent to think I nearly wasted a lot of money on skyvac gear, cheers

7. Diwrnach

Diwrnach Grand Master

I have a gutter vac which the first year I had it I used it loads, but haven't used it in a year or more, considering selling it but know I will regret it at some point, I just get up a ladder with a 5m harris pole and pro gutter tools on the end, loads faster and easier and you can check the downpipes while you're at it.

Of coarse if you are doing loads of 3+ story work the hoover is obviously great, but for domestic houses ladder and pole is quicker and easier I find.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

ide never spend loads on a vac to b honist as its just a add on for me i have the grippa vac £700 2400w it has side entery so dont block 51mm inlet i got my poles from blade rite £280 36ft airo space alli i find the vac more fun to use and it looks very pro but can be slower to set up but quicker to use unless u have matted grass it realy exsells on slugy gutters . the sky vac atom is the baby sky vac the sky vac industrel is the daddy that vac van dead lift 6 kilo 4200w i think wich needs a genny so ide never go over 3000w as i use custmers lecky

Gutter Vacuum Package Kits - GrippaTank

Blade Right Cleaning Supplies: Home

9. JEF

JEF Newcomer

Hi, I bought the complete package from skyvac (industrial) last year. At first I didn't want to invest in a too much expensive kit. But I think it's best to buy good quality tools. For example, the carbon poles are very light and robust. The first job we made was the gutter cleaning of a church (not the Bell tower) with 12 m high. It was easy to do the job in 4 hours (two persons). The vacuum cleaner with 2 motors is incredibly powerful, if we don't pay attention we can remain stuck on the gutter. Thus I can say that I am a satisfied customer with skyvac equipment.

10. Diwrnach

Diwrnach Grand Master

How did you clear the downpipes? or even check if they were blocked?

Advertisement