Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

took one for the team

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

got to wrk this morning at 7am being a bank holiday there was no toliets open grrrrrrrr an yes i was busting for a number (2) so had to crisen my new van an get the portable toliet out lol bearing in mind i have a masseve window on the bk door had to chuck a towel over my trad pole an make shift a kinda blind luckly no one saw some times i ges u gota do wat u gota do:turd:/emoticons/biggrin.png:D:D:cool:

got to wrk this morning at 7am being a bank holiday there was no toliets open grrrrrrrr an yes i was busting for a number (2) so had to crisen my new van an get the portable toliet out lol bearing in mind i have a masseve window on the bk door had to chuck a towel over my trad pole an make shift a kinda blind luckly no one saw some times i ges u gota do wat u gota do:turd:/emoticons/biggrin.png:D:D:cool:
go on smelly **** you will get lifted tench

Well at least it beats crouching over a bucket I suppose so fair play to you for having a porta potty in your van. I bet you like to read the newspaper whilst sat on the thrown too but with no ventilation not for long./emoticons/biggrin.png

Well it beats taking a dump in a customer house and stinking the place out like I did a while ago. Mind you I did have the shits at the time so the sounds were dam impressive too./emoticons/biggrin.png

Well it beats taking a dump in a customer house and stinking the place out like I did a while ago. Mind you I did have the shits at the time so the sounds were dam impressive too./emoticons/biggrin.png
Yep, hada similar experience on a painting job. The more I tried to hold back on the sound the worse it got- sounded like a flock of pigeons taking off.

Was not one of my better days as was in the downstairs loo at the time but they had guest in the kichen that I swear could here every sound that I made. To make things worse the bloody extractor fan was broken too so the whole downstairs stank of shite. No wonder the chap said I will leave the front door open should you need to go again in a hurry./emoticons/biggrin.png

I don't get caught out very often but I'm still going to get a porta loo for the back of the van so can stink that out instead. Only problem is the sounds are going to be magnified fourfold what being in a metal box and all.

Back