Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

how much would u charge roughly for a house with 9 windows n 3 doors

wow, what area are u from? im just starting up and currently have 3 customers, one of them was the 9 windows and 3 doors and im doing it for £8 it is a friend though so im not that bothered, but if i get any of his neighbours i shall be charging some more

I am traditional and would charge them around £10 providing it was on a monthly basis and would aim to have it done in half hour. But. I would charge the customer alittle more for a first time clean if the framework was bad. But. once I'd got that first clean out of the way £10 for half hours work tops would please me...

I need to up my prices!!! I would charge around £10ish.. Depending on size off windows
Thats roughly the price round hear for a 3 bed semi £ 15-£18
That is crazy!! 3 bed semis here, 2 up 2 down front And back door £6-£7, just windows..

I do houses 2 up 1 down + doors for £4!

personally i think it makes alot of difference tho if u dont do the frames, really the price should more than double for frames aswell its a right **** about

Yes frames are no fun doing trad, I would clean them on first clean, ( charge a little extra, sometimes not ) and they should be ok for a few months and will be alot easier to maintain. I would never do frames every time

I need to up my prices!!! I would charge around £10ish.. Depending on size off windows
That is crazy!! 3 bed semis here, 2 up 2 down front And back door £6-£7, just windows..

Thats just the charges that get charged round hear i am cheap and have not put my prices up in 2 years some of them are much more than me

bungalow £10-£12

2 bed semi £12-£14

3 bed semi £15-£18 add £5 for conservatory's

Yeah I have some like you belfast, 2 up 1 done front and back plus doors around £6. But I charge a six paned bay window differently from a 1 paned bathroom window. I dont just go off the number of windows. I bought a round of a guy a while back, all on the low side, similar sized houses for £4. I will definitely be putting the prices up once we have been doing them for a year. Fortunately he had loads quite neatly packed so I actually do not bad at those prices, but still too low. That guy has now packed it in.

Yes well my £4 houses I have done for around 3 years and I think I will be putting them up soon. Tho they are all every 2 weeks. For small windows i would say like 50p for bay windows that take 2 or 3 times up the ladder would be like £1.50.. That it the area I want the pole for lol

Thats just the charges that get charged round hear i am cheap and have not put my prices up in 2 years some of them are much more than me

bungalow £10-£12

2 bed semi £12-£14

3 bed semi £15-£18 add £5 for conservatory's
Wow!! I would be minted if I was charging that!! I do have a few people have told me to put my prices up. 1 woman everytime tells me, but I charge her £10 she always give me £12?

I got new houses other week and charged £7 for 7windows 1 door at front, 3 windows on side, 3 windows 1 door at back... The last guy charged £5!

Latest Posts

Back