Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

SkyVac Airflow Reducer stiff

WCF

Help Support WCF:

wezza13

Has anyone else had trouble with this on their elite poles? It started off fine but over the last few months, it's really difficult to twist. They're kept in my garage which is nice and dry. I did a block of flats recently and it was almost impossible to twist with 6 poles up.

Has anyone managed to fix this problem? If not, I'll ring Skyvac.

Cheers

Happy new year to you all

Has anyone else had trouble with this on their elite poles? It started off fine but over the last few months, it's really difficult to twist. They're kept in my garage which is nice and dry. I did a block of flats recently and it was almost impossible to twist with 6 poles up.

Has anyone managed to fix this problem? If not, I'll ring Skyvac.

Cheers

Happy new year to you all
Make sure you have washed all the dirt and grit out of the area , let it dry and then spray with a good quality PTFE dry lube spray , open and close it a lot this will prevent any issues , make sure it doesn’t contain any oil as oil will damage the carbon pole

Make sure you have washed all the dirt and grit out of the area , let it dry and then spray with a good quality PTFE dry lube spray , open and close it a lot this will prevent any issues , make sure it doesn’t contain any oil as oil will damage the carbon pole

Thanks, I'll give that a try. I use the dry lube spray on the poles but didn't think to try it on the twist part.

Cheers, happy new year!

Latest Posts

Back