Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

SkyVac Commercial 75 + SpaceVac poles + CCTV camera inspection system FOR SALE

ChrisJ

I have for sale a 2015 model SkyVac Commercial 75 gutter clearing vacuum plus all accessories. Only used 2-3 times a week for a couple of years, and has been sitting unused in a garage since 2018 - only just getting round to selling it now!

SkyVac Commercial 75

8m SkyVac 50mm flexi hose 

4 x 50mm clip fit SpaceVac poles (6m total length)

Aluminium (not rubber) gooseneck suction tool, straight end tool

SkyPole Professional High Reach Inspection System - CMOS night vision CCTV camera, 4" LCD screen and 24ft carbon fibre extendable pole

User manual for camera, cables + chargers

Protective carry case

All in good working order

£750

Collection only from Colne, Cambridgeshire

Please note - it can be used as is, however one of the motors (it is a dual motor system) in the head unit no longer works. I called Spinaclean yesterday (Friday 12 March 21) and the price for replacing a motor in total comes to £153 (£90 + VAT for the motor, £45 for the fitting). I don't have the time to get it sorted out myself as I'm in the throes of moving abroad, but it's a fairly simple matter of couriering the head unit of the vac to the company (based near Northampton) who will repair it and send it back in full working order. In view of this extra expense incurred by the buyer, I'm offering this whole system (around £2,200 when I bought it brand new along with the SpaceVac poles) for £750.

There are 4 SpaceVac poles included - 2 x 2m poles, and 2 x 1m poles - so 6m in total. They are much better quality than SkyVac's push fit poles which I, along with many others, experienced problems with - on more than one occasion I had to destroy them when they wouldn't pull apart. The SpaceVac poles work on a different, more reliable clip connection system and I've never had any problem with them whatsoever. These poles alone cost me £800. The aluminium gooseneck attachment is also made by SpaceVac and again is superior to the standard SkyVac rubber / plastic equivalent.

If you need any further info, please don't hesitate to ask.

Chris

Crystal Clear Window Cleaning

https://www.cc-windowcleaning.co.uk/

IMG_0677.jpg

IMG_0678.jpg

IMG_0679.jpg

IMG_0680.jpg

IMG_0686.jpg

IMG_0687.jpg

IMG_0688.jpg

IMG_0699.jpg

IMG_0700.jpg

IMG_0689.jpg

IMG_0690.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have for sale a 2015 model SkyVac Commercial 75 gutter clearing vacuum plus all accessories. Only used 2-3 times a week for a couple of years, and has been sitting unused in a garage since 2018 - only just getting round to selling it now!

SkyVac Commercial 75

8m SkyVac 50mm flexi hose 

4 x 50mm clip fit SpaceVac poles (6m total length)

Aluminium (not rubber) gooseneck suction tool, straight end tool

SkyPole Professional High Reach Inspection System - CMOS night vision CCTV camera, 4" LCD screen and 24ft carbon fibre extendable pole

User manual for camera, cables + chargers

Protective carry case

All in good working order

£750

Collection only from Colne, Cambridgeshire

Please note - it can be used as is, however one of the motors (it is a dual motor system) in the head unit no longer works. I called Spinaclean yesterday (Friday 12 March 21) and the price for replacing a motor in total comes to £153 (£90 + VAT for the motor, £45 for the fitting). I don't have the time to get it sorted out myself as I'm in the throes of moving abroad, but it's a fairly simple matter of couriering the head unit of the vac to the company (based near Northampton) who will repair it and send it back in full working order. In view of this extra expense incurred by the buyer, I'm offering this whole system (around £2,200 when I bought it brand new along with the SpaceVac poles) for £750.

There are 4 SpaceVac poles included - 2 x 2m poles, and 2 x 1m poles - so 6m in total. They are much better quality than SkyVac's push fit poles which I, along with many others, experienced problems with - on more than one occasion I had to destroy them when they wouldn't pull apart. The SpaceVac poles work on a different, more reliable clip connection system and I've never had any problem with them whatsoever. These poles alone cost me £800. The aluminium gooseneck attachment is also made by SpaceVac and again is superior to the standard SkyVac rubber / plastic equivalent.

If you need any further info, please don't hesitate to ask.

Chris

Crystal Clear Window Cleaning

https://www.cc-windowcleaning.co.uk/

View attachment 23791

View attachment 23792

View attachment 23793

View attachment 23794

View attachment 23795

View attachment 23796

View attachment 23797

View attachment 23800

View attachment 23801